Sunday 8 July 2012

Rings For Engagement


            Since it is my first article in this blog let me start with a memorable event which is going to change my life and bring lots of joy and happiness. It is my engagement that happened on 14th June, 2012 where we have to exchange the rings. Although it is not a tradition to exchange rings now a days it has become a custom. So I just wanted to share my experience regarding the selection of engagement ring and also provide suggestion about the kind of rings to prefer.

           Like every other girl, I too wished everything to be perfect on the eve of my engagement (in our own ways... LOL…). My first choice was to go with platinum diamond rings. But even after searching many outlets and seeing many beautiful rings I was not happy with any of them. At last we have decided to choose couple rings, for which initially I refused. I thought they might not look so great on my hand. But my fiancé convinced me saying "We can buy the ring of your choice at any time after the wedding, but these couple rings perfectly suit the occasion and these are better than all the other rings we saw”. After listening to his words, I was very pleased and then I realized the importance of the occasion. But girls really they aren’t bad, infact they were lovely. 

          These days there is a large collection of couple rings available made of different materials (gold, platinum, white gold, even silver). Personalized rings are also available in market. It is better to go with rings made with a combination of metals than single ones. As each metal complements the other and makes the ring look awesome. Have a look at below images.

          When compared to the plain gold ring or rings with gold carving, the ring with gold and platinum combination had a unique look and definitely the diamond will get your attention ;). Also the price difference between the gold and platinum rings is not so great.

          I hope this information will help you in selecting the rings for your special occasion. The rings might be made of platinum or gold or even silver, they need to look simple, lovely and completes the meaning of occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment